ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

New domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: New domain
  • From: "John Gunter Jr." <jgunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 12:32:41 -0600

ICM:

I feel that the XXX domain should never be considered and will only cause
more damage than the good it might have had in the beginning.  I don't think
there is a good way to curb pornography other than education, awareness and
stiffer penalties.

Thanks,

*John Gunter jr.*
Sales Director                             Executive Coordinator/Educator
*TEL electronics, inc**.*                   *Citizens for Families*

johnjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        jgunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.tel-electronics.com           www.strengthenthefamily.net

O: 800-748-5022, X.3305
C: 801-654-5973