ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

No xxx domain!!!

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No xxx domain!!!
  • From: <cak@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 14:05:51 -0500

Dear ICANN,

I support Option #3 of the March 26, 2010 process
options submitted by ICANN for public comment.

ICANN should vote to adopt the dissenting opinion
of the Panel's Declaration on the basis that the
Board thinks that the Panel's majority opinion was
wrong and that the Board's conduct was consistent
with ICANN's Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation.

There is already way too much pornography online.
Please don't make it easier for pornographers to
spread their harmful wares and increase the
amount of smut our children and young people
could be exposed to.

Sincerely,

Carol Ann Kington
New Jersey