ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

XXX Domain

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: XXX Domain
  • From: <Ad5td@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 15:40:40 -0500

Dear ICANN,

I support Option #1 of the March 26, 2010
process options submitted by ICANN for public
comment.

I think an .xxx domain is a good idea as it would
move all the "adult" content to a seperate domain
which would make it much easier for filters to
stop it. It would also make it much easier to FIND
adult content when wanted.

The only thing that worries me is; who decides
what content goes in?

Sincerely,

William Albert
Ad5td@xxxxxxxx