ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

porn

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: porn
  • From: Susan Seaux <susan_seaux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 11:48:59 -0700 (PDT)

The establishing of an xxx domain is our country's approval of pornography.
That is self-destruction. Destroying families is destroying the foundation for
all humane life and that in turn is the destruction of a society and that in
turn is the destruction of a country. If one has anything against this way of
thinking, one is not willing to face facts or truth. We as people think that we
are getting more intelligent as time goes by and that we are above simple
truth-based laws. This is only pride and pride only produces ignorance, not a
lack of knowledge, but a stubborn ignorance that indicates all lack of wisdom.
We are no longer intelligent people. We are hypocrites and liars and cowards.