ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

(Please enter your own subject line.)

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: (Please enter your own subject line.)
  • From: <VHMcKimmey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:20:26 -0500

Dear AFA,

I read the ICANN Options which I hoped would
explain why the AFA believes asking pervert
businesses to change the suffix on their website
names could possibly be worse than the current
situation where people may have to be vigilant
before 'clicking on' a website address.

This is the first time I have ever read or heard
anything from AFA that was not easily
understandable. Normally I support 100% of AFA
objectives, but I will not support something blindly.
I had expected the secular Democrats in Congress
to oppose a .xxx domain for slime websites but not
AFA.

Sincerely,

Vernon McKimmey
VHMcKimmey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx