ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

vote no to XXX domain

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: vote no to XXX domain
  • From: "F REX WILLIAMS" <jmwrexfreedom@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:45:51 -0600

To Whom it May Concern,

  I support option #3 of the March 26, 2010 process options submitted by ICANN
for public comment.  The XXX sponsor, ICM, never satisfied the sponsorship
requirements and criteria for a sponsored Top Level Domain.  The ICANN Board
denied ICM's application for the XXX Domain TLD on the merits in an open and
transparent forum.  Please oppose ICM's proposition to establish an XXX domain.
 Please, please, please!!!!!!!!!  We just don't need any more stuff like

Sincerely,
Joni M. Williams