ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Please Chose Option Three!

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please Chose Option Three!
  • From: "Craig Speck" <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 00:18:38 -0500

Dear President Beckstrom,

I support Option #3 of the March 26, 2010 process options submitted by ICANN
for public comment.

ICANN should vote to adopt the dissenting opinion of the Panel's Declaration
on the basis that the Board thinks that the Panel's majority opinion was
wrong and that the Board's conduct was consistent with ICANN's Bylaws and
Articles of Incorporation.

Craig Speck

<file:///C:\Program%20Files\Common%20Files\Microsoft%20Shared\Stationery\Vis
taPrint%20e-Card.jpg>

Speck Transportation provides all types of ground transportation with and
without a driver, except planes and trains.  We serve our clients as trusted
advisors, assistant buyers, tough negotiators, and safety experts.  When you
call us, we will respond quickly to your requests for quotation in a timely
manner.  We will remove all the hassles and legwork for you, negotiate the
optimal overall value package, maximize your budget, and keep you extremely
safe as we guide you through the transportation maze!  Turn to our twenty
years of experience and let us serve as your transportation authority!
Visit our websites at  <http://www.specktransportation.com/>
www.specktransportation.com  and  <http://www.specktransportation.net/>
www.specktransportation.net

Speck <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC8eHT1lUhE>  Transportation Rap Video
One

Speck <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmZjx3C_buE>  Transportation Rap Video
Two

We're giving away the "Greatest (FREE) Money Making Ebook

Ever!"  Download Your Free Copy Now at:

http://www.craigspeck.info/

Email <http://vanrentalm.hwass.hop.clickbank.net/>  Millions!