ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

.xxx

  • To: "icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx" <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .xxx
  • From: BIlly Jo Albritton <responsiblebj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 09:29:44 -0400

    If you approve this, it will surely mean that every porn site will have to
be registered under this extension, mainly to "make it easier for parents to
block unwanted material". And for those who do not comply they will no doubt be
fined or prosecuted by the american government in some way.

    So, I just wanted to go ahead and say that once this is approved, I'm
claiming the rights to .band. That's right, since the porn industry gets an
extension, television has .tv, I want .music, or .band. This email will serve
as my proof to this original idea and I will sue ICANN if they try to use it
(that was a joke of course). It just goes to show once this is approved it's
going to open icann up to many criticisms.

Thanks for listening, you can use this email for anything you need.

Billy Jo Albritton
Jacksonville Florida
Www.JoEveritt.com

Sent from my iPad