ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

xxx domain

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: xxx domain
  • From: "Henderson, Paul K" <phenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 09:53:41 -0500

Dear Mr. Beckstrom,

                We all know that pornography is wreaking havoc on our
country today. I ask you to consider the harm it will do to individuals
if we simply double the amount of porn on the internet. If there is no
requirement to ONLY post porn to THAT domain and no others, we are
simply advertising for the perverts who are getting rich at the pain of
others. Unless you can work with other agencies to force all porn to one
area of the internet, please do not allow this to happen. I currently
have 2 friends who have been addicted to porn and it is costing them
dearly. One went bankrupt paying to enter online sites. One has lost his
family and the other is close to being in the same shape. These are real
lives being destroyed. I truly wish there was a way to get rid of this
harmful material and save our society from all of the abuses this stuff
causes. You are in a position to help curtail this material. I simply
ask that you be a part of the solution and not an addition to the
problem.

Thank you for your time,

Paul Henderson