ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Re xxx stop pornography

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re xxx stop pornography
  • From: christeen edwards <christeen56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 09:35:07 +1000

Hi Guys,

My name is Christeen and i live in Australia i was just reading your email
about having a war on Pornography and my suggest is that of why dont you
start a register email people world wide and they could just click on it to
make a war on Pornography,

With a lot a signatures on paper the government has to stand up and take
notice, so they can see the people dont want pornography at all its just
another vice of addiction, no different than to smoking or drug taken or
gambling and see if you can take it to congress if thats possible.

I Bet you would get a lot of votes and basically people dont want this we
are sick and tired of this kind of rubbish affecting our loved one and whats
more God does not want this infiltration our lives, what it is geared to do,
is to keep us in bondage and locking us away in our private lives never
having freedom by keeping it hidden so other people dont know that they are
in to it. is Shame.

Regards

Christeen Edwards
P.S I Choose to stand up for what is right in the eyes of God.