ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Vote No on XXX Domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Vote No on XXX Domain
  • From: Jon Terry <jonsothin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 16:01:28 -0600

I strongly oppose any support of pornography. Any means that allows the
pornography industry to grow helps in the destruction of individual lives
and families, and therefore ultimately human society. I support Option #3 of
the March 26, 2010, process options submitted by ICANN for public comment.
Thank you for your interest in my opinion.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Terry