ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

xxx domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: xxx domain
  • From: Gabriel Starczewski <gabrys19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 12:55:50 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Board @ ICANN,
  Please do not create a new domain dedicated to the pornographic market.  It
will further the notion that pornography is protected under the first amendment
as free speech.  The writers of the constitution did not envision a day when
such harmful material would be touted as harmless.  Do not give in to public
pressure.  Remember; while others may, we cannot.  It is a great responsibility
you hold to maintain the public welfare, you do not have to cater to the
extreme fringes of society, no matter how lucrative.  Your reward will be much
greater if you fight the good fight and support the wishes of so many families.

You will be in our thoughts and prayers.  Choose wisely.
Sincerely.
Gabriel Starczewski