ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

.XXX

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .XXX
  • From: Steve Monson <steve_monson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 02:08:35 +0000

You can create the .XXX domain.  But in my opinion, you do so at the expense of
the welfare of society.  Children are already abused because of pornography.
Women are already objectified and used as objects because of pornography.  And
worse things will come if there is a .XXX domain.  This domain will seemingly
legitimize pornography in the eyes and hearts of our culture.  And I wouldn't
want that on my conscience.  Please do not do this.

Steven L Monson