ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

[no subject]

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject:
  • From: "rwillmuth@xxxxxxxx" <rwillmuth@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 04:22:54 GMT

The creation of .XXX  does nothing to stop the spread of pornography and will
only make pornographers’ lives easier, helping their bottom line by allowing
for more organized access to the internet for porn seekers.  It doesn’t protect
those who wish to eradicate pornography from their homes and lives.  As Women
for America put it “We don’t need to relocate pornography, we need to prosecute
it.
Thank you.
ReNae Willmuth
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%