ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

oppose XXX domain

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: oppose XXX domain
  • From: "Dwyer" <ejdyork@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 08:33:16 -0400

Sir or Madam:  I am emailing to add my voice to those in opposition to the
establishment of an XXX domain for the distribution of more pornography on the
internet.  Clear thinking is what is needed here more than ever:  Pornography
is not free speech; it is an instrument of decay in our society, and threatens
everyone's well being.  I urge all of you in a position to stem the spread of
pornography to do so.  Our country will preserve itself only to the extent that
it encourages virtue in its citizenry.  Pornography debases everyone involved
in it, and tears apart our social fabric.

Elaine Niver Dwyer, Esq.
110 York St.
Olean, N.Y.  14760