ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

XXX TLD and my lawsuit service.

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: XXX TLD and my lawsuit service.
  • From: "Curtis Neeley Jr." <Curtis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 06:21:26 -0500

I have applied to add ICANN as a defendant in 5:09-cv-05151 and would like
to get the address for your certified agent.  I will seek that ICANN not
only "approve" XXX as a TLD but that pornographic sites all be required to
operate there and that all similar URLs be required of all registrars so
CurtisNeeley.com will have .org .net and .us + every .etc. ICANN and Network
Solutions are the only two Defendants I will consider settling with until a
jury verdict.  I have grounds and standing and you guys will be wasting time
as did Google Inc and NAMEMEDIA INC by seeking dismissal.  You are welcome
to try that first instead of answering - that only makes the process more
punitive to defend.
The Curtis Neeley Foundation;
President: Curtis J Neeley Jr, MFA
www.CurtisNeeley.com <http://www.curtisneeley.com/>
http://www.curtisneeley.com/5-09-cv-05151/Docket/index.htm
DISCLAIMER:  Curtis Neeley suffered a severe traumatic brain injury that
often very negatively impacts his communications.  He is often perceived as
blunt, tactless, self-centered and rude. Although Curtis has a severe
disability, he is determined to continue performing meaningful art.  The
Curtis Neeley Foundation is created to preserve and promote his artistic
photographic legacy.