ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

XXX domain for ponography

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: XXX domain for ponography
  • From: "Donald R. Beaver" <beav@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 21:33:08 -0400

My name is Donald R. Beaver; and I am a citizen of 74 years and I am very much
opposed to
establishing a XXX domain for pornography on the internet. We are raising my
granddaughter
of 13 years who gets on the internet on a regular basis and I am concerned that
she and many
children like her could have access even by mistake and I am not willing to
take a chance with
her life and the life of others. Please do not make this domain available.

Respectfully;
Donald R. Beaver
beav@xxxxxxxxxxxx