ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

No to ICANN

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No to ICANN
  • From: "Orvil & Myra Swarts" <omswarts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 21:39:05 -0700

    I would definitely ask you to vote no to .XXX Domain. Pornograpy ruins
families and destroys the minds of the person watching it. Why do you think
there are so many rapes and sex preditors preying on innocent children and sex
trade rings in the US? Pornographers shoul be prosecuted to the greatest extent
of the law. Why should filth be protected and Christian programs taken off?  I
feel it is a travisty to think that people think this should be allowd under
the First Amendment. Pornography results in criminal activity.

                                    Sincerely,

                                     Myra Swarts