ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Vote NO on triple x domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Vote NO on triple x domain
  • From: Debbie King <djking1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:50:19 -0700

To whom it may concern:

Please oppose ICM's proposition to establish an .XXX domain. I am opposed to
allowing a special location or in any way enabling the proliferation and spread
of pornography on the internet. It harms men, women, children, families and our
society in many insidious and overt ways. Besides which, ICM, never satisfied
the sponsorship requirements and criteria for a sponsored Top Level Domain.

Respectfully,
Debbie King