ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

WHEN PRIVATE BEHAVIOR HAS SOCIAL CONSEQUENCES, IT IS A MATTER OF SOCIAL CONCERN

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: WHEN PRIVATE BEHAVIOR HAS SOCIAL CONSEQUENCES, IT IS A MATTER OF SOCIAL CONCERN
  • From: <iamnamerican@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 16:23:06 -0500

Dear ICANN,

Currently, I spend my life seeking out those that
have been destroyed by Pornography. I have seen
horrific things! In the past I too thought
Pornography was a private matter. NOT NOW!!!
I have seen our sons and daughters destroyed and
even killed by this cancer.

I support Option #3 of the March 26, 2010 process
options submitted by ICANN for public comment.

Pornography is not a private matter, never has
been. It rules the mind and destoys our societies.

Research Ted Bundy's interview hours before his
execution!

Pornography doesn't need a needle or pipe to
addict our children, husbands and wives ... NO only
a second of your viewing time!

We all have our respondsibility to portect ourselves
but mainly our offspring.

Here is your chance!!

Protect yourself and those you live with!

Stop Pornography .. Stop aiding it's cancerous and
deadly growth!

ICANN should vote to adopt the dissenting opinion
of the Panel's Declaration on the basis that the
Board thinks that the Panel's majority opinion was
wrong and that the Board's conduct was consistent
with ICANN's Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation.

Sincerely,

Kendra Martin
iamnamerican@xxxxxxxxx

33772174