ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Deny .xxx TLDs

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Deny .xxx TLDs
  • From: selena <selena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:33:35 -0400

Once again I am writing to comment and ask ICANN to vote against the propsed
.xxx top level domains.

ICM Registry seems determined to force this down ICANN's throat, under the
guise of protecting the children.  In their numerous pleas for support, they
do not mention the monetary gain, and I firmly believe that is why such
dogged pursuit of .xxx exists.

If the issue is about children, then make .kids a tld, and leave the rest of
the internet to adults who can make choices on what they do and do not wish
to view.

ICM Registry does not have and has not had the support of the adult industry
in their relentless quest to push .xxxx through.  Nothing has changed from
the other times they have tried and failed.

I respectfully ask that ICANN once again reject the .xxx proposal.

Thank you