ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

E-Commerce Merchant Processing - Lower Credit Card Rates

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: E-Commerce Merchant Processing - Lower Credit Card Rates
  • From: Premier Payment Systems<admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 22:51:03 -0700

I wanted to reach out to you and see if you could use another solution for your
merchant servicing. We specialize in Adult and Nutracuetical Affiliate
websites.  Premier Payment Systems can have a new international account for you
within 2 weeks.  We enable you to load balance, and use net 15 payouts.

Wouldn’t it be wise to look into another servicing option?

Please send over last months servicing statement on one of your accounts and we
can compare programs.  Either email to this address or fax to the number below.

Thank you,

Mr. Taylor Greer

Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Regional Sales Director
890 Wedgewood, Ste 201
West Sacramento, CA 95605
Direct: 916.521.5350
Fax: 630.206.2676
Skype ID: greertaylor

Check us out in Inc Magazine's Inc 500

WWW.PPSWESTCOAST.COM

Premier is determined to change the electronic payments industry by developing
open, honest, ethical relationships with our merchants and agents; delivering
value in merchant services that all businesses deserve.  Premier is committed
to bettering the business community at large through our devotion to providing
education to merchants and agents with a sense of pride and company fortitude.