ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

More proof of copyright infringement by domain of godaddy

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: More proof of copyright infringement by domain of godaddy
  • From: Gloria Poole <gloriapoole@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 14:22:51 -0600

Here are some of the links to prove that the domain human--relationships
[dot] com STOLE my blog posts word for word and art I created to post to
their domain. I do NOT have any realtionship whatsoever with domain
human--relationships [dot] com and I have MUCH proof the are thieves and
copyright infringers. These are the domain site human--relationships sites
that Google alerted me about that have content I created on them that they
STOLE from my wordpress blog https://gloriapoole.wordpress.com & possibly
other blogs of mine also. I have received google alerts to several emails
of mine about the ID theft by human--relationships [dot ]com. Here's proof:

1)
http://www.human--relationships.com/surreal-bird-sketch-drawn-today-by-me-gloria-poolernartist-ofin-missouri/
2)
http://www.human--relationships.com/bright-shiny-sun-sketch-painted-today-by-me-gloria-poolernartist-ofin-missouri-usa/
3)
http://www.human--relationships.com/open-letter-to-centurylink-fbi-public-banks-from-me-gloria-poolernartist-ofin-missouri/

I already sent you 2 emails about this and also godaddy who is a notorious
company for allowing ID theft of people's real names. Godaddy is a criminal
activity in my opinion since they help people steal real names and
intellectual property of others.

Gloria Poole, RN, artist in Missouri ; also known as   Gloria in real life
since it is my real name, & I sign  art I create as simply Gloria usually;
and on web as gloriapoole® (RN), and artist,photographer; writer, author.
 From Gloria Poole/ gloriapoole®.  JESUS said to love God with all your
heart, all your soul and all your mind as the greatest of all
Commandments. I am still working on the prolife issues and I ask you to
join the cause of saving the innocents from destruction and changing the
laws so there is no such "right" as the right to kill innocent babies.
Also, I paint as an artist in oils, acrylics, watercolors, pen/inks,
goauche, tempera,powdered pastels,pastels, chalk, encaustic &  I draw with
pencils, pens, chalk, and dip pens. I add some of them to my blogs. I moved
to Missouri in Oct 2009.  If you are trying to contact me, call me on my
telco num listed in tel dir in Missouri. Thanks. Gloria / Gloria Poole /
gloriapoole®.
NO physical or mailing address in Colorado! My mailing and physical address
 is known by USPS & my family. I am not secretive but cautious because I
was the victim of violence.:
Gloria Poole,R.N. artist; Missouri;
Please see these blogs of mine: http://gloriapoole.blogspot.com;
http://gpoole817.blogspot.com; http://gloria0817.blogspot.com.