ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-ccpdp]

Dear

  • To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
  • Subject: Dear
  • From: "charles t" <charles_lt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:55:25 +0100

Dear

Please permit me to express certain personal issues I do not know if i might
receive helps from you of course my subject might appear so sudden but please
consider this as a wish and accept my mail with a deep sense of humility

i lost my father about eight months ago, i and my sister are Alone right now.
My father was an ex_district leader to our entire community more than
twenty-five years before our births I was the Eldest son and our mother has a
divorce with my father she did never knew of my father's fortunes and so many
other aspects we lost my Mom on the 7th July 2008

Unfortunately, my father willed some amounts of money to us which was with a
certain bank within our capital district These amounts was annually paid into
my father’s account from various communities and company cooperation among
which where Shell Petroleum Development Company, Chevron, and Mobil.

Most of the saving which my father  willed to me was from annual revenues for
compensation of youth and community development under my father leadership I 'd
like to  transfer to your country with your cooperate assistance of course
this was my actual issue of reaching with a mail.

The real problems where that there has always been many problems within family
members because of indirect rights to some certain matters much like my
father's mills, lands, old industrial s, Estates, and 16 private housing and
other structures.

I may urgently need your cooperate assistance as I wanted immediate transfer's
to your country cooperatively with your helps. i inherited Good sun of money
$4.000.000 as said herein and I believed it might be Great times that has
indeed drew us together Please do accord mutual esteem to the email, i may need
your Reply quickly.

Sincerely Charles