ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-ccpdp]

IDN

  • To: <idn-ccpdp@xxxxxxxxx>, <idn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: IDN
  • From: László Velok <valaki919@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 04:17:04 +0100

Have a nice day,

The trademark laws were not sensible to the extension. The Paris Convention not
treats that very special distinguishing. The IDN is not so simple. This time
the Hungarian IDN registry runs on the base of conventional mechanical
typewriter model. And when they started the dz was categorized to "limited
use". The Czech obchod consists of "Spanish" CH. We are running out from
classic IP4 addresses but it is not clear - missing CLDR resource - where the
IP6 adresses are availables.

We celebrated an "eleven" anniversary this year too. (Eleven means 11 in
English and eleven means LIVING in Hungarian too.)

Please find my attached personal response,

Velok László

Keep your friends updated—even when you’re not signed in.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_5:092010