ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idngtld-petition]

I are strongly supporting the IDN gTLD constituency creation

  • To: idngtld-petition@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I are strongly supporting the IDN gTLD constituency creation
  • From: Vladimir Gevlich <vladimir.gevlich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 11:03:08 +0500

I are strongly supporting the IDN gTLD constituency creation. I consider
that it will allow countries in a better possible way solve the problems
that uncover IDN domains lunch in non-Latin countries. Creation new IDN gTLD
are bringing lots of specific problems to solve, and for ICANN its good to
have the body of experts on this languages who'll be able better steer this
processes.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Gevlich
Russia