ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[info-tld-agreement]

Hello

  • To: info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Hello
  • From: "Mohammed Medhat" <mohammedmedhat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:29:45 -0700

Hello ,

I want to tell you my opinion about Lifting of Price Controls on Registry
Services ,
I just will ask you one simple question .. why was the icann made ?
icann is here to control domain registry services !
I don't know what will you do in that world if you did that !
I just want to know what is the benfits from that decesion .. may be there
is some benfits that I don't know .

Regards, Mohamed