ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[info-tld-agreement]

About the Pricing structure changes

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: About the Pricing structure changes
  • From: "Kevin Bordes" <kbordes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:51:56 -0500

To Whom It May Concern:

Our company manages over 8,000 domains with many being .biz, .org, and
.info.  With the raise in pricing we might be forced to release a lot of the
better domains as they are still not to the point where they receive the
visitors like the .com or .net domains.

All the domains need to remain the same price.   Otherwise who's going to
control the pricing on each domain.

A lot of concerns on this raise and cause just end the use on the biz, org,
and info extensions.

Sincerely,

Kevin Bordes

Express Computer Center