ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[info-tld-agreement]

Opposing Variable Pricing

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposing Variable Pricing
  • From: Reid Burke <reid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:09:43 -0500

I am a small business owner involved in the development of websites. I strongly disapprove of the proposed variable pricing scheme for domains. This scheme would hurt countless small business owners who have made a significant investment into developing their domain names and the websites associated with them.

Reid Burke
Burke Computer Solutions