ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[info-tld-agreement]

Re: [ga] ICANN to hire economic consultants to study competition issues

  • To: kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN to hire economic consultants to study competition issues
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:16:56 -0700

Chris and all,

  Again spot on and also stated in many different ways in the past on
this forum amongst a host of other similar forum's publicly.  It never
ceases to amaze me, and I am sure others how ICANN can continually
defy, deny, and/or obviscate stakeholder/user input so blatantly and
so boldly.

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827