ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-draft-report]

IRT Draft Report comments by NIC Mexico

  • To: "irtp-draft-report@xxxxxxxxx" <irtp-draft-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: IRT Draft Report comments by NIC Mexico
  • From: Roger Castillo <rcastillo@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 17:53:16 -0500

IRT Draft Report on Trademark Protection Issues Comments by  NIC Mexico

Dear Paul, Kurt, IRT members
and ICANN Staff

Protection Issues, we submit observations and recommendations in an effort to
collaborate on having a fair and successful round for the introduction of new
gTLDs.

Please see the attached document for our comments.

Best Regards.

Roger Castillo

NIC Mexico

dotLAT Initiative