ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

keep an eye out for the little guy..

  • To: <irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: keep an eye out for the little guy..
  • From: "Jeff Prescott" <Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:04:29 -0700

If someone should ever in future have a complaint about me or my site I deserve
(demand?) an opportunity to respond. My web site is essential to my business
and removing it without notification or ability to defend myself could be
ruinous.

I assert the majority of business websites are run by individuals without deep
pockets to pay to defend ourselves.

Remember the little guy - and gal.

Jeff Prescott
The Prescott Group
Realtors
RE/MAX Metro Realty, Inc
Direct/Text: 206-271-2855
Fax: 206-830-9207
Email: Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.JeffPrescott.com

Providing Professional Real Estate Services Since 1987.
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Prescott;Jeff
FN:Jeff Prescott
ORG:RE/MAX Metro Realty
TITLE:Realtor
NOTE;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Jeff Prescott=0D=0AProviding Professional Real
Estate Services since 1987.=
=0D=0A=0D=0AJeff has nearly 20 years experience in the real estate industry =
and works to provide his clients with the highest possible level of service =
and satisfaction. Jeff has assembled a team of professionals who have proven=
 their ability to get the job done. This team approach will close your real =
estate transaction faster and easier, allowing you to concentrate on the imp=
ortant things in life.=0D=0A=0D=0AWhether you are a first time buyer or an e=
xperienced investor, you will find useful information about choosing the rig=
ht property, making an offer, financing, understanding mortgage rates, movin=
g, and everything else involved in making an informed real estate decision i=
n today=92s market. If you currently own property and are thinking of puttin=
g it on the market, this site contains information about market evaluation, =
appropriate pricing and marketing, the inspection process, and much more.=
=0D=0A=0D=0APlease feel free to browse through this site to explore the King=
 and Pierce County communities of Downtown Seattle, Capitol Hill, Magnolia, =
Queen Anne, Ballard, Phinney Ridge, Fremont, Green Lake, University District=
, Eastlake, Washington Park, Madison Park, Madrona, Mt. Baker, Leschi, Sewar=
d Park, Mercer Island, Issaquah, Sammamish, Redmond, Kirkland, Clyde Hill, M=
edina, Bellevue, Newcastle, Kennydale, Renton, Kent, Auburn, Lake Tapps, and=
 Redondo Beach. =0D=0A=0D=0AThis comprehensive online tool offers direct acc=
ess to the latest properties for sale.
TEL;WORK;VOICE:206-271-2855
TEL;WORK;FAX:206-830-9207
ADR;WORK:;;2123 Eastlake Ae E;Seattle;Washington;98102
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:2123 Eastlake Ae E=0D=0ASeattle,
Washington 98102
URL;HOME:www.JeffPrescott.com
URL;WORK:www.JeffPrescott.com
EMAIL;INTERNET:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx