ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

Uniform Rapid Suspension System

  • To: irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Uniform Rapid Suspension System
  • From: Tristan Perry <tristan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 16:29:51 +0100

A short note (I doubt you'll read this anyway) - I think the proposed
Uniform Rapid Suspension System is a sham - shoot first and ask
questions later.

Many of the proposals in the IRT final report are very unfair against
people who hold domains and I hope that you will revise them since I
haven't spoken to any domain name owner who agrees with your IRT report.