ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

Accredited Registrar Com Laude Broadly Supports the IRT Report

  • To: <irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Accredited Registrar Com Laude Broadly Supports the IRT Report
  • From: "Lorna Gradden" <lorna.gradden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 11:31:53 -0500

Dear ICANN

Please see the attached document from Com Laude supporting the final
report of the IRT.

Yours sincerely

Lorna Gradden

Operations Director

Com Laude

116 Long Acre

London WC2E 9SU

T: +44 20 7010 9232

F: +44 87 0011 8187

M: +44 7960 499 394

Alternative Mobile: +44 7751 240 356

CONFIRMATION OF ORDERS: Please note that we always confirm receipt of
orders sent by email or fax.  If you have sent us an order and have not
received confirmation on the same working day (UK time) it is possible
that your order has not been received or has been trapped by our spam
filter.  In this case, please contact your client manager or
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  for confirmation that
the order has been received and is being processed.  Thank you.

This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in error,
please do not disclose the contents to anyone but notify us and delete
the message. Thank you.