ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

IRT Comment

  • To: irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: IRT Comment
  • From: Ryan Gruenwald <ryangruenwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 16:58:35 -0400

Hello,

I just wanted to express my opposition to the new proposition which
basically allows the "bigger fish" to take out the "smaller fish." This is
exactly what happened in corporate America (ex: Walmart taking out the mom
and pop stores) and certainly holds part of the blame for our current
economic situation.

Small Businesses have turned to the Internet for success, please do not ruin
the online marketplace for all of us domainer's and entrepreneur's like
brick and morter businesses have been destroyed by corporate giants.