ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

URS

  • To: irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: URS
  • From: Jeet Kune Do Federation <jkd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:18:06 -0500

When will we be able to file a Uniform Rapid Suspension System complaints?
Professor Carter R. Hargrave
President World Jeet Kune Do Federation
President World Kempo Association
Grandmaster American Combat Kempo
World Grandmasters Council Board
 P.O. Box 52820 Tulsa, Oklahoma 74152 USA 918-742-1354
This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is or may be CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message completely from your computer system. Not Intended as a Substitute for a Writing: Notwithstanding the Uniform Electronic Transaction Act or any other law of similar effect, absent an express statement to the contrary, this e-mail message, its contents, and any attachments hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a contract and are not otherwise intended to bind this sender, World Kempo Association, World Jeet Kune Do Federation, Hargrave Arts LLC, or any other person or entity. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.