ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

Your Estate/Capital.

  • Subject: Your Estate/Capital.
  • From: "Royal Bank Of Scotland"<p_hemming@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 22:12:17 -0700

Royal Bank Of Scotland.
36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
 EH2 2YB.
Email : info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Day,

A customer of ours who may relate to you (perhaps) in the United Kingdom died
ten years ago in Tsunami tragedy in Indonesia leaving behind an estate/capital
(US$42.9M with interest) in a bank  where I work as a senior Manager.Till date
nobody has come forward or put application for the claim. Please log on to this
websites for more information about the Tsunami tragedy.

http://www.asianews.it/index.php?l=en&art=2375
http://www.asianews.it/index.php?l=en&art=2745

During the bank private search recently for the late gentle man relatives your
name and email contact was among our random search , as the deceased (name
WITHHELD for security reasons) who died interstate with no Will or next of kin.
To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out the
full details.

I urge you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed to
claim the estate/capital. In this way $17,160,000.00 for you and $25,740,000.00
for me and my colleagues that will take all necessary steps to a successful
completion of this transaction.

To confirm your willingness and cooperation,please kindly respond immediately
by replying me at my private email (rbs-senior-manager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) with
your FULL NAME, DATE OF BIRTH,TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER, PRIVATE EMAIL
ADDRESS AND POSTAL ADDRESS.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Thank you,
Paul Hemming
rbs-senior-manager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx