ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irtp-denials]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Transfer of knowledgeforworldconservation.com from Easily to One.Com

  • To: irtp-denials@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Transfer of knowledgeforworldconservation.com from Easily to One.Com
  • From: shantanu panigrahi <shantanupanigrahi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:02:40 +0000 (GMT)

The GNSO Council

Dear Sir

Public Comment Period Now Open for Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy Denials
Definitions PDP

1. You are requesting public comment on limited information as to the following
issues:

“No payment for previous registration period” (Denial Reason #5);
“A domain was already in “lock” status” (Denial Reason #7);
The domain was in the first 60 days of an initial registration period (Denial
Reason #8); and
A domain name is within 60 days of being transferred (Denial Reason #9)

2. Could you inform me on which of the possible reasons was my request for
transferring knowledgeforworldconservaton.com from Easily to One.Com was
blocked by ICANN?

Yours sincerely

Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Wigmore
Near Gillingham
Kent ME8 0SL
Tel: +44 (0)1634 379604

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>