ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jas-milestone-report]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Comment from DotconnectAfrica (DCA): Providing support to applicants requiring assistance in applying for and operating new gTLD

  • To: jas-milestone-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comment from DotconnectAfrica (DCA): Providing support to applicants requiring assistance in applying for and operating new gTLD
  • From: nyosef <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 16:18:51 +0300

December 24, 2010

Dear Sir/Madame:

By this email comment, we want to voice and reinforce our announcement in
ICANN Brussels that our DotAfrica project will be in support of African gTLD
applicants requiring assistance in applying for and operating a gTLD.

We have also summitted our expression of interest in writing  to the Chairs
and co-chairs of the ALAC/AFRALO meeting that took place in Cartegena,
Colombia  that discussed the same issue.

Thank you.

With sincere regards,
Nebuyu, Yosef
Project coordinator
DotconnectAfrica
www,dotconnectafrica.org

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index