ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] Draft Final Report for Public Comments

  • To: "'jig'" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] Draft Final Report for Public Comments
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 12:06:20 +0800

Hi Everyone,

Please find attached the updated version as per our discussion last week.
Unless we hear objection, we will try to post this version for public
comments this weekend before the ICANN meetings and have the public comments
for about 4 weeks, closing on Dec 30.

As mentioned also, we may well end up extending the public comment period
for a bit longer, but the end of the year provides some urgency for input
from the community during the ICANN meetings.  Upon receiving the comments,
we shall also have some time to finalize the wording for the final report as
well, taking into consideration the public comments received as well as at
that point also identify if any minority statements are required.

Edmon