ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

Proposed Agenda for Today's meeting [RE: [jig] Overview of comments]

  • To: "'Bart Boswinkel'" <bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx>, "'jig'" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Proposed Agenda for Today's meeting [RE: [jig] Overview of comments]
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:33:25 +0800

Thanks Bart for the quick turn around on this.

Here is a brief agenda for the meeting today (in about 1.5hrs)

1. Consideration of the obtained comments
http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#jig-draft-final-report

2. Consideration of the summary / analysis of comments

3. Consideration of olof's comments re: Follow-up regarding string
similarity review

4. Next steps for Single Character IDN TLD

Edmon

PS. I think it will probably take us a good part of the hour for the
discussions above.  So, will continue to defer the discussion on IDN
Variants... However, looking at the comments received that is increasingly
becoming an urgent priority for us I think.