ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] FW: [Integrated-vip] Integrated Issues Report - Draft of 19 Dec 11

  • To: "'jig'" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] FW: [Integrated-vip] Integrated Issues Report - Draft of 19 Dec 11
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:59:18 +0800

As mentioned in the call just now.

FYI

Edmon

From: integrated-vip-bounces@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:integrated-vip-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karen Lentz
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 1:00 PM
To: integrated-vip@xxxxxxxxx

Dear colleagues,

Please see attached the updated draft of the Integrated Issues Report,
following our meetings in Marina del Rey.

As you will see, there has been a significant amount of revision to the report.

There are a both a clean copy and a  “tracked changes” copy attached.  In the
tracked changes copy, the green lines mean only that text has changed
locations; the red lines mean that text has been added or deleted.
Unfortunately, I could not figure out a way to compare the text within the main
(taxonomy) table.  If I can manage to do that, I will send it along as well.

I have also attached a PDF in case of any issues with Word.

We look forward to your review and comments.

Best regards,

Karen Lentz

ICANN