ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] extension of public comment period

  • To: "'jig'" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] extension of public comment period
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 14:49:06 +0800

Hi Everyone,

As discussed in our meeting last week, think it would make sense to extend the
public comment period for our initial report on Universal Acceptance of IDN
TLDs till shortly after the Costa Rica meeting so we can have a public session
there.

Therefore, would suggest to extend the closing of the public comment period
till March 23, 2012.

Edmon