ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] joining the JIG session

  • To: "'Patrik Fältström'" <paf@xxxxxxxxx>, <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] joining the JIG session
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 23:46:12 +0800

Hi Patrik,

Sending this to invite you and representatives from the SSAC to join the JIG
session in Costa Rica scheduled for:
Monday, March 12, 2012, 16:00 ­ 17:00

We would like to include a brief discussion on the SSAC Single Character IDN
TLD report and perhaps how this group may be able to contribute to further
work, if any, to see through the implementation.

Also, we are working on the other topics of: Universal Acceptance of IDN TLDs;
and, IDN Variant TLDs.  It would be beneficial for SSAC's views for both of
which as we continue the discussion as well.

Looking forward to your positive response.

Edmon