ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] face to face meeting in prague

  • To: "'jig'" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] face to face meeting in prague
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 00:52:21 +0800

Hi Everyone,

A reminder that our WG meeting is set for tomorrow:
Monday, 25 June 2012 - 16:00 - 17:00 Prague local time
Room: Palmovka/Rokoska

As discussed in our previous conference calls, please find the following brief
agenda:
- IDN Variant TLD
        - Update from VIP Team
        - Discussion of participation at VIP
        - Consideration of next steps for JIG recommendations
- Universal Acceptance of IDN TLDs
        - Update from Staff Universal Acceptance team
        - Discussion of interaction with staff team
        - Development of Final Report on Universal Acceptance of IDN TLDs

See you all tomorrow.

Edmon