ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] JIG observer on VIP projects

  • To: "'jig'" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Dennis Jennings, Knous'" <dennis.jennings@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] JIG observer on VIP projects
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:08:51 +0800

Hi Everyone,

As discussed briefly in Prague, would put myself forward as an observer from
the JIG to the VIP projects.
This is to follow through on the suggestion.

Hi Dennis,

Following from above, would like to put myself forward from the JIG as an
observer on the VIP projects going forward.  Looking at the criteria set forth,
I believe I can possibly fit into any of the 4 areas: IDNA Expertise / DNS
Expertise qualifications: / Linguistics/Unicode expertise qualifications (in
Chinese and Hong Kong Supplementary Character Set addition to Unicode), Policy
expertise.  If you need a formal statement of interest for the project teams, I
can send it in separately.

Much thanks for the encouraging indication on our suggestion in Prague, and
look forward to your positive response and confirmation.

Edmon