ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] draft Final Report on universal acceptance of IDN TLDs

  • To: <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] draft Final Report on universal acceptance of IDN TLDs
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 18:29:49 +0800

Hi Everyone,

Based on the discussions previously, please find a very rough framework for the
Final Report on universal acceptance topic.

The main items for discussion would be whether the 4 recommendations seem to be
in the right direction, and also we should provide some details for what we
mean by them.

Will discuss it a bit more in our call in about 1.5 hours (as well as in
Toronto and of course welcome thoughts and comments here on this list).

Edmon