ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] Final Letter to Councils re Board Resolution 2013.04.11.14

  • To: "'jig'" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] Final Letter to Councils re Board Resolution 2013.04.11.14
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:55:07 +0800

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all those who have provided comments and edits.  Seeing no
further objections, please find attached finalized letter which I will send
to the ccNSO and GNSO Councils shortly.
The one change updated to the draft from the final call is the inclusion of
the URL now posted for the announcement of our Draft Final Report on
Universal Acceptance of IDN TLDs.

For Durban, we will be updating the 2 councils on the letter and also for
our own scheduled meeting on Monday, as discussed, will walk through our
letter to the councils with the community and further the discussion on any
follow up work on IDN Variant TLDs and Universal Acceptance.

See you all in Durban.  For those of you traveling, have a safe trip,
otherwise, hope to have you on the call during our meeting time.

Edmon