ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] Closure Public comment draft Final report Universal Accepetance, Letters GNSO/ccNSO COuncil

  • To: "'jig'" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] Closure Public comment draft Final report Universal Accepetance, Letters GNSO/ccNSO COuncil
  • From: Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 05:52:41 -0700

Dear all,
As you may recall the Public comment period on the draft Universal Acceptance
closed on 16 August. To date one comment was submitted, by ALAC, supporting the
recommendations.
Based on this comment, there is no need to amend or update the report( with
exception of the procedural part). I suggest I close the public comment,
without a need for further discussion of the analysis etc. by the WG, noting
the ALAC comment supporting the recommendations of the WG.
Please let me know if this will work for you.

Further, the letter prepared by you re the Board request for comments on the on
the implementation of the Recommendations from the Report on User Experience
Implications of Active Variant TLDs, will be discussed at the upcoming ccNSO
Council meeting (10 September). I will inform you about the outcome of the
discussion after the Council meeting.
Kind regards,
Bart