ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] LAST CALL for Final Report on Universal Acceptance of IDN TLDs

  • To: "'jig'" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] LAST CALL for Final Report on Universal Acceptance of IDN TLDs
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:52:15 +0800

Hi Everyone,

As discussed at our conference call last week, please find attached the
final draft for the Final Report on Universal Acceptance of IDN TLDs.

This will serve also as a final call for the document which we hope to
complete before ICANN Buenos Aires.

Also as discussed, the only changes from the document posted for public
comments are:
1. inclusion of report on public comments
2. adjustment of context in introduction paragraphs
3. typos/editorial touchups

Please raise any objections or concerns before the end of this Friday,
November 15, 2013.

Edmon